Legal defense in court in civil cases including: divorces, child support, the alimony obligations, adoptions, inheritance proceedings. Legalization of foreign divorces, search of divorce records in Russia, ex-USSR, United States. Registration, legalization of documents, apostilles. Restoration of certificates of marriage and divorce, of birth and death in Russia, the former USSR, USA, Europe, Australia, and other countries.
Questions: 24
Page 3 from 3
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Ukraine)
I am married to a woman in the Ukraine. Prior to getting married we purchased apartment in Ukraine. It is in her name because I did not have tax id. Since getting married in 2007, she has become more demanding for money and very secretive and does not answer questions when I ask her. I have a feeling that she is scamming me. Do you think detectives can get information on her scamming me and I get the apartment back and get an annulment? To get annulment do I need to go there and can you do that?

Elena Patratiy
Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Ukraine)
My bride living in Ukraine divorced more than two years ago. She has an eight-year old daughter living with her in Ukraine. I want us all to live in France where I live, after we get married. But she consulted two lawyers in Ukraine, and they both told her that without her ex-husband`s consent she would not be able to take her child from Ukraine. Meanwhile, it has no difference if we are married or not.

Please, explain to me how the Ukrainian law handles this situation. Does she really have to wait 10 years until her daughter is 18 to be able to build her further life? She sees it impossible to immigrate without her daughter.

Can she and her daughter go for a short holiday to France? Or is the child`s father`s consent is necessary in this case as well?

Please, tell me about it in detail. Could you possibly help?

Elena Patratiy
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Ukraine)
Here is my question: I am a citizen of Tunis and I am married to a Ukrainian citizen. The marriage was registered in the territory of Ukraine (Donetsk) and legalized in Tunis. The spouses have a minor son (4 years old). The wife took the child and left Tunis. She lives with her parents in the territory of Russia. She doesn’t keep in touch with her son’s father. She is not going to come back and doesn’t intend to divorce or claim alimony payments. The husband wants to divorce. How can it be done? Is it possible to divorce without going to Ukraine? Maybe it shall be done through Ukrainian Embassy in Tunis? What is required for that? Please help! I need professional advise.

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Ukraine)
I have a question: can I sue for alimony payments in the territory of Ukraine being married to a US citizen residing in the USA? What are the chances of getting the payments? I do not want to return to the States and I do not want to live there I feel very bad there. Flying back is difficult and risky for health. I am in Ukraine now. The marriage is not dissolved.

Questions: 24
Page 3 from 3
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-718-704-8558 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-848-0870 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+1-718-704-8558 Loris
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2017

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC