Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Questions: 123
Page 1 from 13
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (USA)
In New York, “sole custody” means that the custodial parent is able to solely make major decisions e.g. relating to the child’s education, health, religion and country of residence, whereas “joint custody” means both parents have to consent to such major decision for the child.

Immigration Law (USA)
Hi Karina,

My name is Nosson and my mother-in-law gave me your contact information. My family is
in the process of preparing our aliya papers and we need the following documents apostilled:

Marriage Certificate
5 Birth Certificates

Is there a time we can meet or speak on the phone in order for these documents to be apostilled?

I have cc'd my wife to this email as well.

Thank you very much!

Family law : divorce and division of property. (USA)

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (USA)
My child is in Russia. He has lived there with my ex for longer than 6 months. I am a citizen and resident of New York. Can i get sole custody of my son in New York?

Family law : divorce and division of property. (USA)
I married a Russian woman in New York but she left me and returned to Russia within months. She has now hired a US lawyer to sue me for spousal support and equitable distribution.

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (USA)
John and I got divorced in 2016. Our children are 8 and 12. They reside with me and visit with dad. I met a very nice man and we began dating a few years ago. My boyfriend has proposed to me, but he resides in Maryland and my divorce agreement does not allow me to move outside of the New York Metropolitan area. What can I do? Do I have to choose between the man of my dreams and custody of my children?

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (USA)
Natalia and Karina, I am afraid that they will close the roads and I will not be able to follow the visitation schedule set forth in our sivorce agreement. What can I do about it? All courts are closed.

International abduction of children (USA)
This is my situation. I am currently in Russia with our children. My husband gave me a written permission to travel with our sons across the border. However my husband has been unstable over the past year and has been abusive against me in front of the children. I have now decided to remain in Russia where my parents can help me financially and physically to raise our children. I also want to divide our house in New York and my share of the proceeds.

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (USA)

Family Law: adoption, guardianship (USA)
My wife and I are in the middle of divorce. My wife does not want me to see our daughter and makes up excuses to prevent me from having my parenting time with her. She signed her up for skating that is being scheduled exclusively on my days. What can i do?

Questions: 123
Page 1 from 13
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2022

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC