Legal defense in court in civil cases including: divorces, child support, the alimony obligations, adoptions, inheritance proceedings. Legalization of foreign divorces, search of divorce records in Russia, ex-USSR, United States. Registration, legalization of documents, apostilles. Restoration of certificates of marriage and divorce, of birth and death in Russia, the former USSR, USA, Europe, Australia, and other countries.
Questions: 24
Page 2 from 3
Family Law: adoption, guardianship (Ukraine)

Family Law: adoption, guardianship (Ukraine)

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Ukraine)

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Ukraine)
hello I am Elia from lebanon, and I want to get married moldavian gril from tiraspol, and u know about Lebanese people cant have visa to moldova.
so I want to visit ZAGS in odessa, and she ll wait me too in odessa.
how we can get married: what document we need.
how much money we need for office to get married in one week and not wait to much time.
can u explain for me about everything.
can u help us when I ll be in ukraine?
thanks for u.

Elena Patratiy
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Ukraine)
My wife is Ukrainian. She left me while we were on a trip in America in August. I had been lying about drinking and using drugs. I was scared and ashamed. I have a history of alcoholism. I was without alcohol for 2.5 years. She new my problems. She left me cause she did not know what I was doing and I always told her I had to leave for no reason but the reason was me being addicted to drugs. I have quit the drugs and am working very hard to be the man she fell in love with and not the one that scared her and made her sad.

She lives in Donetsk. She is making in my thoughts a fast divorce when she was hurt for being lied to because of my addiction. Her mom gave us an apartment and my dad spent 10,000 US dollars to remodel it. I had no interest in the house because it was in her moms name. I said she could have everything. I just want to delay this divorce to give me time to work on my issues and be the husband that I was. Is there anything you can do at the ZAGS that can give me a chance to have my interest heard or slow the divorce.

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Ukraine)

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Ukraine)
I met my wife over 3.5 years ago. We a civil marriage in Odessa Oblast, Ukraine. She is a current green card holder in US. She has maintained relationships with male friends throughout our marriage which sometimes stressed me. Her mother was ill so she returned to Ukraine to be with her. During the last few months there have been a lot of stresses on our family. My mother died, her father died. I was in Ukraine for New Year. Two weeks ago, by surprise, my wife told me she would divorce me. Although she contends I did everything to make her comfortable her, she missed her country. Two days later, we talked and at that time the divorce was put on hold. The next day, I received an email from one of her male friends detailing an apparent affair with him. Although the evidence would make anyone think twice, I am an intelligient man and have records that prove otherwise. The issue here is my wife values her privacy and believes that I comprimised her trust by hacking into her mail account. I am in IT and her friend was a company owner. Right now she is extremely angry at me an will not talk to me. One of my Ukrainian friends told me that she can just get a lawyer there and claim that I abused her and she can get an uncontested divorce. Is this the case. I do not want a divorce and my immigration lawyers believe otherwise about her. I do not want to see her hurt. What is your advice?

Elena Patratiy
Questions: 24
Page 2 from 3
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-718-704-8558 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-848-0870 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+1-718-704-8558 Loris
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2017

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC