Could you translate the list of documents to get Russian citizenship for the child, to English and send it again including my husband, in to the thread of emails?
List of documents:
1) Russian international passport of applicant with one copy;
2) Russian domestic passport of applicant with one copy;
3) two copies of signed application;
4) child birth certificate with apostille and Russian translation;
5) copy of father’s passport with translation which supposed to be confirmed in the Russian consulate;
6) the child's passport with copy.
7) the written consent of the foreign parent for the acquisition of the Russian citizenship for the child;
8) two money orders for consular fees:
$65 – application for citizenship;
$18 – authentication of father’s signature;
9) prepaid envelope for express mail with signature required.