Legal defense in court in civil cases including: divorces, child support, the alimony obligations, adoptions, inheritance proceedings. Legalization of foreign divorces, search of divorce records in Russia, ex-USSR, United States. Registration, legalization of documents, apostilles. Restoration of certificates of marriage and divorce, of birth and death in Russia, the former USSR, USA, Europe, Australia, and other countries.
Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)

Good evening Miss Duvall

we just spoke by phone,

I was contacting you to find out rules and policy to divorce if an Italian marry a Russian, I may will need your help:

· If in a future I have a fight with my Russian wife (we got married in Italy), and she starts a procedure in Italy to divorce with me, asking for a bonus to conclude the marriage, or an amount of money to receive every month because she has no job in Italy (unfortunately for the husband in Italy the wife has always more rights), can I manage in the same time a divorce trough a Russian legal service like yours, and obtain it without have to pay any bonus or monthly fee to my wife, even if she wouldn't agree for that?

· How long it would take?

· How much it would cost the legal service?

· Which documents you would need?

· How you would manage that, if she doesn't agree to divorce without getting anything, does she have to sign something? Would that divorce would be accepted and recognized in Italy?

· If there is a son, things can be managed in the same way! And would I be in title to have the custody of my son?

· When I marry a Russian women in Italy, how can I obtain a resident and working paper for Russia, and come in and out without request a visa?

I understand your are child custody attorney. I want you to handle the case like Russian divorce attorney. Can you represent me in Russian court?

Thanks very much for your support.


I will be glad to handle your case and help you to avoid any support for your wife. We will discuss the fee in private manner.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-718-704-8558 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2019

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC