Good evening Miss Duvall
we just spoke by phone,
I was contacting you to find out rules and policy to divorce if an Italian marry a Russian, I may will need your help:
· If in a future I have a fight with my Russian wife (we got married in Italy), and she starts a procedure in Italy to divorce with me, asking for a bonus to conclude the marriage, or an amount of money to receive every month because she has no job in Italy (unfortunately for the husband in Italy the wife has always more rights), can I manage in the same time a divorce trough a Russian legal service like yours, and obtain it without have to pay any bonus or monthly fee to my wife, even if she wouldn't agree for that?
· How long it would take?
· How much it would cost the legal service?
· Which documents you would need?
· How you would manage that, if she doesn't agree to divorce without getting anything, does she have to sign something? Would that divorce would be accepted and recognized in Italy?
· If there is a son, things can be managed in the same way! And would I be in title to have the custody of my son?
· When I marry a Russian women in Italy, how can I obtain a resident and working paper for Russia, and come in and out without request a visa?
I understand your are child custody attorney. I want you to handle the case like Russian divorce attorney. Can you represent me in Russian court?
Thanks very much for your support.
I will be glad to handle your case and help you to avoid any support for your wife. We will discuss the fee in private manner.