Legal defense in court in civil cases including: divorces, child support, the alimony obligations, adoptions, inheritance proceedings. Legalization of foreign divorces, search of divorce records in Russia, ex-USSR, United States. Registration, legalization of documents, apostilles. Restoration of certificates of marriage and divorce, of birth and death in Russia, the former USSR, USA, Europe, Australia, and other countries.
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

We spoke a while back about my daughter and Crimea. I wanted to ask you about the following:

I recently got a divorce in Crimea, but I have not been able to get a divorce certificate. Can you help? All I need is a divorce certificate.

Attached I'm including the decision of the court.

Please let me know if you can get the divorce certificate and how much will this cost.

Thank you in advance.


Dear Victor,

I can help you to get divorce certificate, BUT I do not see any reason for you to move forward with divorce in Crimea because according to International law you are still married. Your divorce is INVALID in any other country than Russia. To get VALID divorce, you need to get divorce in Ukraine, and I can do it for you.

I can provide to you paid consultation, but for now you can get more information for free from our website. Basically, you need to get divorce in Ukraine, through the Appellate Court of Kiev. As you may know, in March 2014 Russia annexed Crimea in violation of international law. This annexation has been condemned by the United Nations General Assembly. Therefore, all acts of the current Crimean authorities are seen as unlawful by international community. This includes every post-February 2014 decision of Crimean courts. Hence, the United States will not recognize your bride's 2015 divorce until and unless it is legitimized in Ukraine. We made it many times since 2014, and I will be more than happy to handle your case.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-718-704-8558 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2019

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC