Legal defense in court in civil cases including: divorces, child support, the alimony obligations, adoptions, inheritance proceedings. Legalization of foreign divorces, search of divorce records in Russia, ex-USSR, United States. Registration, legalization of documents, apostilles. Restoration of certificates of marriage and divorce, of birth and death in Russia, the former USSR, USA, Europe, Australia, and other countries.
Questions of registration and citizenship (Russia)


How I can get divorce papers?


Either party to the marriage may request his or her own dissolution of marriage record. You need to have your divorce papers for many purpose, including dual citizenship issue.

Either party to the marriage may request his or her own dissolution of marriage record and include a signed and notarized letter stating that he or she gives to us permission to get the document for our client. You must include a copy of his or her identification along with a completed dissolution of marriage information.

If the applicant has power of attorney (POA) for either party to the marriage, the applicant may request the record. The POA must be signed by the one of the spouses on the dissolution of marriage certificate. The language stated in the POA must be sufficient to allow the person given POA to obtain the dissolution of marriage certificate. Applicant must include an attorney certified copy of the power of attorney (certification must have been done within the last year), a copy of the applicant's identification and a completed dissolution of marriage certificate application form.

Deceased: If both parties to the marriage have died.

A court order from competent jurisdiction is required. You must submit a court certified copy of the order along with a copy of the applicant's identification, the appropriate fee and a completed divorce information.

Obtaining a Court Order

You can find information about court procedures, representing yourself and finding an attorney on our web site.

Translation Services

We are offering translation services for Vital Records or supporting documents.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-718-704-8558 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-848-0870 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+1-718-704-8558 Loris
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2017

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC