Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)

If the Amicable Agreement does not enumerate a custodial parent's right to remove a child from a country does Russian Law impute the requirement to obtain approval from the non-custodial parent?


As a have already mentioned a few times, the law expressly provides that a child may leave abroad together with one of the parents. According to the amicable agreement the child lives with the mother. Therefore no special permit was required. Mother was acting within the authorities given to her by the laws and the amicable agreement.

The amicable agreement doesn’t contain any provisions according to which the child shall reside at a certain address. Child’s place of residence is his mother’s place of residence, wherever it is.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2021

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC