Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Our offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kyiv Tashkent, and New York continue to assist our current and future clients without interruption. When many places are closed many people are left without help or guidance. During this trying time our attorneys are able to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offer free consultations or discounted rates as appropriate. Please contact us at
Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)

Does Russian Law recognize "nee exeat" *? If so, please define the rights

recognized thereby and whether the Amicable Agreement address those rights.

* Nea Exeat is a term referring to a prohibition from relocating from the country with a child or children without the other parent’s consent. This can arise by either court order applicable to the specific parties or by operation of law which applies to all. Some countries have this prohibition as a matter of law while others require that you specifically include it in the divorce or seek a special order to that effect.


As I have already mentioned in the previous reply, a minor citizen of the Russian Federation leaves the Russian Federation together with one of the parents according to Art. 21, 22 of the Law of the Russian Federation "Procedure for Departure from and Entry in the Russian Federation". The amicable agreement doesn’t change or cancel the procedure established by the Law. Thus neither the Law nor the amicable agreement provides for father’s consent for departure of the minor citizen of the Russian Federation from the Russian Federation together with his mother.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2020

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC