Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Our offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kyiv Tashkent, and New York continue to assist our current and future clients without interruption. When many places are closed many people are left without help or guidance. During this trying time our attorneys are able to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offer free consultations or discounted rates as appropriate. Please contact us at
Immigration Law (USA)

I need your advise. So me and my wife want to live in USA. I graduated university but i dont have legal experience of work. We have a baby (8 months). I think the best way to move to USA as follows i`ll go fist and after some have past my wife with baby will come . The point is that i dont know what type of visa do we need and so on. And it will be very good if you say how much it will cost.


Unfortunatly you dont have many options, you can come here as a visitor and then apply for asylum if you are fleeing your country on political racial ethnic or religious grounds, you may like to apply for a working visa but without higher education you may not qualify and you may get a position with a company that does business with the US and then get an L-visa an intra company transferee visa- other then that it is very difficult to determine your eligibility for any visa. Please as a way of background tell me more about yourself - what kind of diploma do you posses? where are you from? what race religion ethnicity nationality you are and have you ever been persecuted based on any of it are you a political organizer?have you ever been outside the Russia and if yes where and for how long? also same about your wife.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2020

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC