Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Immigration Law (USA)

I Had Renewed My Green Card In 2007 For 10 More Years, My Question Is I Have Been Charged In Ulster County New York On January 2005 Of Reckless Endangerment In The First Degree A Class D Felony With no Jail Time at all Only Probation for 6 months, For just Driving with my Car a little bit Reckless By Passing two times a double Yellow Line No Accident was involved at all nobody got hurt at all or any other thing happened, First the trooper give me Tickets for Reckless Driving, Passing a double Yellow Line, And for Speeding, Then after two weeks the court decided to Charged me with this Ridicules Of Reckless Endangerment In The First Degree, This was just a Ridicules Aggressive Power for Noting, And A Us Immigration Judge On February 2007 Granted Me The Green Card For 10 More Years Even With This Felony, Can I Now Apply For Us Citizenship With This D Felony Since The Conviction Is More Then 3 Years And I Have Never Been In Trouble With The Law Before And After This Conviction, Can I Apply For Us Citizenship To Get A Passport, Or if there is any Possibility to ask the Prosecutor to Reduce the Charge for a Misdemeanor. Thank You.


If you were convicted of 1st degree Reckless Endangerment, a class A felony, in 200, then it is too soon for you to think about citizenship: you should wait at least 5 years from the date of completing any period of probation served fro that charge before you apply for naturalization, as that is the required minimum period during which you must have demonstrated "good moral character" in order to be eligible for US citizenship. Keep your original records of the criminal charges, including any change or reduction in the offenses charged, which charges were dismissed and which ones resulted in conviction. I very strongly recommend that you meet with an immigration attorney to reivew those documents before you apply for citizenship.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2021

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC