Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Our offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kyiv Tashkent, and New York continue to assist our current and future clients without interruption. When many places are closed many people are left without help or guidance. During this trying time our attorneys are able to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offer free consultations or discounted rates as appropriate. Please contact us at
The rights of foreign nationals (USA)

Change of Address


All foreign nationals, including US permanent residents, who are on visa status other than F-1 and J-1 and affected by Special Registration, must file AR-11SR within 10 days of moving. Also, if F-2/J-2 dependents are living in the US separately from the F-1/J-1, and if the dependents are affected by Special Registration, the dependents must file AR-11SR when they move to another address. They must do so within 10 days of moving.

Special Registration requirements have primarily been applied to males ages 16-45 from the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Eritrea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Lebanon, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Supposedly it was done for statistical purpose.

All aliens from other countries should use AR-11 and file it within 10 days of the move.

Now you may be able to update an address with USCIS on their web page:

Even if USCIS service has recently improved, with regard to actually changing the addresses simultaneously on several data bases, it may lead to significant delays and I would highly recommend if you are waiting for the card (typically 2 weeks to 2 months) to avoid moving during this period.

Anatoly Kissen, Esq.
Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2020

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC