Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

I want to divorce from my husband. My child is 10 months old. I know that I have a right to child support money of 25%. Do I have a right to receive financial support for myself? I have a child-care leave at the moment. In case I have such right, what amount am I entitled to receive?


According to Art. 80, 81 of the Family Code of the Russian Federation you are entitled to receive child support money equal to 1/4 of all income until the child reaches the age of 18 years. According to Art. 89, 90 you are entitled to receive financial support from your husband or ex-husband until the child reaches the age of 3 years. Amount of your financial support shall be fixed and determined by the court on the basis of respondent’s income and other noteworthy circumstances.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2021

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC