Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Our offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kyiv Tashkent, and New York continue to assist our current and future clients without interruption. When many places are closed many people are left without help or guidance. During this trying time our attorneys are able to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offer free consultations or discounted rates as appropriate. Please contact us at
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

I am married to a Russian: we married in Russia in 2000 year. I want to live in UK: she in Russia. We have a son 5months old. I need APPLICATION form to divorce in the CYT: Russian court. I have a friend who will help me. Do you have this form? Can you send it to me. I heard I will have to pay 25% maintenance for the child: is this true? How they force me to send the money from England??


Unfortunately, your friend would not help you: in accordance with Russian law, you cannot claim for divorce unless your child is more than 1 year old. Also, under your spouse's demand, you could be charged alimony for child maintenance (1/4 up to 18th birthday of your child) and also for your spouse maintenance (up to 3rd birthday of your child). \nThe more detailed information I cannot provide as a free of charge consultation.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2020

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC