Here are some reasons why you should choose professional services of Karina Duvall, International Divorce Attorney?
1. Karina Duvall has excellent professional experience.
2. Karina Duvall has worked in the court of general jurisdiction in Kharkov, Ukraine for 4 years, from 1991 to 1994. And also in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Russian Federation for 4 years, from 1994 to 1998.
3. Karina Duvall has a bachelor degree in the National University Yaroslav the Wise Law Academy of Ukraine (1995).
4. Karina Duvall has a master’s degree in the law department of the St. Petersburg State University, Russian Federation (1997).
5. Karina Duvall perfectly understands the Russian and Ukrainian legislation.
6. Karina Duvall was licensed as attorney in Russian Federation from 1999 until present.
7. Karina Duvall licensed by the Appellate Division, 2nd Judicial Department of the Supreme Court of the State of New York as a legal consultant in 2009.
8. Karina Duvall having complied in 2014 with Rule XI, Section 8 of the Supreme Court Rules for the Government of the Bar of Ohio, is designated a Foreign Legal Consultant and, accordingly, may render legal services.
9. Karina Duvall has a 99% success rate for my clients.
Learn more about me:
I have been practicing as a Russian divorce and matrimonial attorney, family lawyer, solicitor and barrister, almost for 20 years, specializing in international law matters. For many years I have been a member of St. Petersburg Bar association, an association of practicing lawyers who are recognized by their peers as the most experienced and skilled law specialists in Russian Federation.
I have high qualifications in Russia and United States. I am licensed by the Appellate Division, 2nd Judicial Department of the Supreme Court of the State of New York as a legal consultant in 2009. I am licensed by the Supreme Court of Ohio as a Foreign Legal Consultant in 2014.
I have practiced law and appeared in courts in Russia and abroad as legal expert in Russian law, including the Supreme Court of Russia, High Court of Netherlands, and many American courts. My professional opinion is recognized worldwide.
I have much of experience working with law firms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and etc. I have provided many testimonies as a Russian Legal Expert in various foreign courts, especially, in United States. I have provided many testimonies as a Russian Legal Expert in United States Citizenship and Immigration Services also. I help many to understand the Russian law at all levels and in all situations where it is required.
My clientele consists of individuals of all nations who need expertise in Russian law. I specialize in Family and International Private Law and my area expertise is complex multi-jurisdictional family and matrimonial cases. My background allows me to understand your culture, expectations and concerns when you step into the unknown territory of Russian Family Law. I believe that no matter what, our clients need a professional, ethical and quality legal service.
Having my professional knowledge, qualification and mastership over 20 years, married to my American husband, and having my own experience with a difficult and very complicated Russian-American divorce with my previous husband, I fully understand what I do. I pride that I helped thousands families and individuals through what may be most difficult and disturbing period of their lives. Many years practicing as a barrister I understand that when you go to court you need your legal representative to be experienced, knowledgeable and strong, and every day I meet the expectations of my clients.