ATTORNEY AT LAW
Grechesky Prospect 12 office 19
95 Brower Avenue
New York 11598
United States of America
Overview and Qualifications Summary:
- May 1999: I have practice law in the Russian Federation since 1999.
- December 2009: I am a Russian licensed legal consultant pursuant to Section 53(6) of the Judiciary Law of the State of New York, as limited by Part 521 of the Rules of the Court of Appeals, and in accordance with the rules of the Court. This license was issued to me by the Appellate Division, 2nd Judicial Department of the Supreme Court of the State of New York.
- October 2014: I am a designated Foreign Legal Consultant pursuant to Rule XI, Section 8 of the Supreme Court Rules for the Government of the Bar of Ohio State, Bar # 0091983.
- Our law office RUSSIAN-DIVORCE is included to the list of attorneys/law offices by British Consulate General St. Petersburg for the convenience of British Nationals who may require legal advice and assistance.
- I have high qualifications in Russian law. My practice is devoted to international law, complex multi-jurisdictional cases. Our law office represents parents in civil cases involving the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction dated on October 25, 1980, and its U.S. counterpart, the International Child Abduction Remedies Act (ICARA).
- I am resolving the situations involves the removal of a child from the United States, United Kingdom, Finland, Spain and other countries to Russia or vice versa. Our clients benefit from our in-depth familiarity with the international child custody provisions of the Hague Convention and our many years of experience handling these complex cases.
- I am Russian Attorney, and I resolved many cases in the Russian Federation, Unite States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Switzerland, and many other jurisdictions.
- I am preparing legal opinion as Russian Law Expert for USCIS.
- I often receive referrals due to our strong track record of success in this sensitive and challenging legal area.
- I am also working also as process server from 2009. From 2009 till now I made over 300 successfully personal services to foreign respondents in the Russian Federation.
1997 - Master degree in Jurisprudence: Saint Petersburg State University
1995 - Bachelor degree in Jurisprudence: National University ďYaroslav the Wise Law Academy of UkraineĒ
Russian Legal Expert and Consultant
New York, NY
2004 to present
Practice as a Legal Expert in deferent fields of Russian Law. Ms. Duvallís expert opinions have been used in many courts of law of various jurisdictions including, but not limited to the States of New York, Michigan, California, Colorado, New Jersey, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, Ohio as well as in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands and the Czech Republic. Her responsibilities include:
- Testifying in United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and in various courts of law as a Legal Expert in Russian Law.
- Providing conclusions pertaining to Russian Matrimonial, Family, and International Law.
- Consulting on the procedure of enforcement of foreign court decisions according to International law and regulations of the Russian Federation.
- Preparing affidavits of a Legal Expert in Russian Law.
Russian-Divorce, Law Firm
Principal of Law Firm
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
2008 to present
A law practice specializing in Matrimonial and Family Law of the Russian Federation as well as related types of law. Ms. Duvallís assignments comprise of:
- Representation of clients in the Russian Federationís court actions of divorce, separation, property division, spousal maintenance, child custody and support.
- Enforcement of decisions issued by United States courts in the Russian Federation.
- Modification of prior court decisions.
- Consulting on related spheres of Russian and International Law
Russian Attorney at Law
Member of the Saint Petersburg Bar Association
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
1998 to present
Ms. Duvall represents clients in various Russian courts of law. She successfully resolved over 3,000 cases. Legal actions where Ms. Duvall acted as an attorney are published in official legal recourses and considered as persuasive authorities in terms of implementation of Russian statutes. Her duties are:
- Litigation in civil, criminal, commercial, and administrative actions.
- Preparing pre-trail documents including: petitions, responses, interrogatories, subpoenas, affidavits, notice of depositions, settlement letters, and stipulations.
- Representing clients during depositions, settlement conferences, motion hearings.
- Representing clients during trial activities: opening statements, introduction of evidence, direct and cross examination of witnesses, and closing arguments.
- Providing legal opinions on the Law of the Russian Federation.
- Enforcement of foreign courts decisions and awards of international arbitration intuitions.
Courtís clerk in the Octyabrsky District Court of Saint Petersburg
Enforcement Officer in the Kominternovsky District of Kharkov city, Ukraine