Legal defense in court in civil cases including: divorces, child support, the alimony obligations, adoptions, inheritance proceedings. Legalization of foreign divorces, search of divorce records in Russia, ex-USSR, United States. Registration, legalization of documents, apostilles. Restoration of certificates of marriage and divorce, of birth and death in Russia, the former USSR, USA, Europe, Australia, and other countries.
Questions: 359
Page 9 from 36
Family Law: adoption, guardianship (Ukraine)

Family Law: adoption, guardianship (Ukraine)

Family Law: adoption, guardianship (Ukraine)

Family Law: adoption, guardianship (Ukraine)

The rights of foreign nationals (Russia)
I am a Criminal Investigator in the United States and I am trying to receive a certified copy or a new original certificate ... from Russia. I am investigating a crime involving ... I have a copy of what I believe is the certificate, but I am trying to get either a certified and exemplified copy (something our Courts will recognize) or to authenticate the one that I have.

I was curious to see how much it would cost to be able to obtain an original or certified copy of a certain certificate. If your firm cannot help, would you be so kind to forward me any information as to where I can obtain assistance?

Family law : divorce and division of property. (Russia)
Dear Karina:
Reading on your website I can see you are able to help me with the
proper paperwork for our divorce in Russia.
We did get married on 2006 in Russia. Over the years since I always hoped Olga is able to immigrate to the USA. I did start the USA immigrations process with all the collections of the papers necessary to do. So this has taken several years.
Olga has two old enough sons which needed separated immigrations process
We need to start the process from new.
But now Olga refused to send in to my immigration lawyer here in the USA original papers (divorce, marriage birth certificates etc. ) as outlined and requested by the USA Immigration.
I have spend money for lawyers cost and many hours of my time.
Have traveled to St. Petersburg myself 3 times to request some the correct forms.
In 2008 Olga did approach me with the request to buy another apartment by selling her old one and upgrade to a better locations (her old one was in a no good run down area). As the USA Immigration process did go very "slow" anyway and she said: "When she is able to move to the USA this would be a good source of income since apartments rental bring in a good income.
I did agree to this (as we are married and this is an acquisition we did while we married).
I and my mother did send her about $86,000 (I do have the bank transfers).
Well things have changed.
I always supported them as good I could.
Olga was able to make an income herself and I did helped out as much as possible.
did visit them over the years over 10 times in St. Petersburg .
But our marriage started to go not good.
I did ask (also send her several emails ) Olga what way we need to proceed.
As I have waited long enough here in the USA and started her immigration process again without her helping or supply with requested forms.
so the other "Option" is we get a divorce.
I have outlined this several times but Olga is not answering my emails or make a statement, what she wants to do.
She just says: No problem, her new passport is clean and has her Family name (Vasilieva) in it. (well it never states our married status anyway?).
So as Olga is not willing to start the divorce process herself I need to do this.
Are you be able to help?
What documents are necessary?
As I am sure the disagreement will come in about my part of payment for the new apartment.
What is my change to see some of my investments in it getting back to me?
How about a "mechanics» lien on title of the apartment if this gets ever sold or rented?
or is it advisable to walk away from it as the change to get money back is too slim.
or cost to much?

What is about the cost for our services?

Questions: 359
Page 9 from 36
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-718-704-8558 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-848-0870 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+1-718-704-8558 Loris
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2017

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC